PRO DV Software AG

ots Ad hoc-Service: PRO DV Software AG PRO DV starts stock repurchase

Ad hoc-announcement edited and sent by DGAP. The sender is solely responsible for the contents of this announcement. ----------------------------------------------------- Dortmund (ots Ad hoc-Service) - Up to 66.000 own shares will be used as acquisition grant for the takeover of a further 30% of the PRO DV subsidary Dresden Dortmund, September 13th, 2000. PRO DV Software AG (SCN 696780) has announced stock repurchase of up to 66.000 own shares. With this decision, the managing board puts into action the authorisation it has been given at an extraordinary general meeting on August 30th, 1999. The managing board now has the possibility to buy own shares up to a volume of 10 percent of the capital stock. The shares are used as an acquisition grant for the takeover of a further 30% of the PRO DV Software GmbH Dresden. The takeover will be carried out during this year. Altogether, the PRO DV share in the Dresden subsidiary rises from 50% currently to 80%. PRO DV aims at a 100% takeover on a medium term basis. With its 40 employees, the PRO DV subsidiary in Dresden will achieve a total operating performance of 6 Mio. DM. The managing partners Dr. Volker Manusch and Dr. Bernhard Brönner will continue to hold their respective shares of 10% in the PRO DV Software GmbH Dresden. In case of any question, please do not hesitate to contact us: Klaus Bullmann (Spokesman of Managing Board) Christian Niederhagemann (Investor Relations Manager) PRO DV Software AG Phone: +49 231 9792 341 Fax: +49 231 9792 200 Email: Web: End ----------------------------------------------------- Internet: Original-Content von: PRO DV Software AG, übermittelt durch news aktuell

Themen in dieser Meldung

Das könnte Sie auch interessieren: