Ludwig Beck am Rathauseck-Textilhaus Feldmeier AG

ots Ad hoc-Service: Ludwig Beck a. Rathauseck LUDWIG BECK AG Sets Up a Subsidiary for E-Commerce

The sender is solely responsible for the contents of this announcement. -----------------------------------------------------

    München (ots Ad hoc-Service) - Ludwig Beck AG (S.I.N. 519 990) has completed the launch of its E-commerce arm which will provide a locomotive for future growth. In line with the announcement made at the Balance Sheet Press Conference in March 2000, the subsidiary ludwigbeck-online GmbH was founded on Thursday 27.07.00. The company is based in Munich and will concentrate on Internet business. Shares in the new company are held by Ludwig Beck AG (91.5 %), with the remaining 8.5 % owned by id-medien GmbH München, a specialist in "dot-corn" companies. id-medien will provide the technical expertise for the new Internet company.

    ludwigbeck-online GmbH will be up and running in time to benefit from the increase in Internet business towards Christmas. The online shop for jazz and classical music will "open its doors" in November at "www.only-". This site will carry the entire Beck range as appreciated by connoisseurs. ludwigbeck-online GmbH will be able to make ideal use of our nationwide reputation in these music categories. Ludwig Beck has about 4 percent of the market share in classical music in Germany and about 8 percent of the country's jazz market. As such, it is already Germany's largest single supplier in both categories. The subsidiary is going to take over the existing catalog business and expand it further.

    LUDWIG BECK AG Investor relations/public relations Lothar Fiss - Tel (49)(89) 2369 1663, Fax (49)(89) 2369 1600 E-mail:

End ----------------------------------------------------- Internet:

Original-Content von: Ludwig Beck am Rathauseck-Textilhaus Feldmeier AG, übermittelt durch news aktuell

Weitere Meldungen: Ludwig Beck am Rathauseck-Textilhaus Feldmeier AG

Das könnte Sie auch interessieren: