Berlin (ots) - With respect to the resumption of the Brexit negotiations, BDI Director General Joachim Lang says: "Resumption of the talks is a long-expected signal" - "The fact that the EU and the United Kingdom are resuming talks on their future relationship is a long-expected signal. The corona crisis currently demands a great deal of attention and valuable time ...
BDI Bundesverband der Deutschen Industrie
- Arbeitgeber- und Wirtschaftsverband der Mobilitäts- und Verkehrsdienstleister e.V. (Agv MoVe)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Industriengruppe ? Bundesverband Schmuck, Uhren, Silberwaren und verwandte Industrien e. V.
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Industriengruppe ? Verband der Deutschen Automatenindustrie e.V. (VDAI)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Industriengruppe ? Verband der Deutschen Dental-Industrie e.V. (VDDI)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Industriengruppe ? Verband der Deutschen Lederindustrie e.V. (VDL)
- BDE - Bundesverband der Deutschen Entsorgungs-, Wasser- und Rohstoffwirtschaft e.V.
- BDG Bundesverband der Deutschen Gießerei-Industrie e. V.
- BDI Google+
- BITKOM Bundesverband Informationswirtschaft, Telekommunikation und neue Medien e.V.
- Bundesverband Baustoffe ? Steine und Erden e.V. (BBS)
- Bundesverband der Deutschen Luft- und Raumfahrtindustrie e.V. (BDLI)
- Bundesverband der Deutschen Luftverkehrswirtschaft e.V. (BDL)
- Bundesverband der Deutschen Sicherheits- und Verteidigungsindustrie e.V. (BDSV)
- Bundesverband der Deutschen Tourismuswirtschaft e.V. (BTW)
- Bundesverband der Pharmazeutischen Industrie e. V. (BPI)
- Bundesverband Glasindustrie e.V.
- Bundesverband Keramische Industrie e.V. (BVKI)
- Bundesvereinigung der Deutschen Ernährungsindustrie (BVE)
- DZV Deutscher Zigarettenverband e. V.
- Gesamtverband der deutschen Textil- und Modeindustrie e.V.
- Hauptverband der Deutschen Bauindustrie e.V.
- Mineralölwirtschaftsverband e.V. (MWV)
- VDMA Verband Deutscher Maschinen- und Anlagenbau e.V.
- Verband Beratender Ingenieure e. V. (VBI)
- Verband der Automobilindustrie e.V. (VDA)
- Verband der Chemischen Industrie e.V. (VCI)
- Verband der deutschen Verbundwirtschaft e.V. (VdV)
- Verband der TÜV e.V. (VdTÜV)
- Verband Deutscher Papierfabriken e.V. (VDP)
- Verband Forschender Arzneimittelhersteller e. V. (vfa)
- Vereinigung Rohstoffe und Bergbau e.V. (VRB)
- VKS - Verband der Kali- und Salzindustrie e.V.
- Wirtschaftsverband Erdöl- und Erdgasgewinnung e.V. (WEG)
- Wirtschaftsverband Stahlbau und Energietechnik e.V. (SET)
- Wirtschaftsvereinigung Kunststoff (WVK)
- WirtschaftsVereinigung Metalle e.V. (WVM)
- Wirtschaftsvereinigung Stahl
- WSM Wirtschaftsverband Stahl- und Metallverarbeitung e. V.
- ZIA Zentraler Immobilien Ausschuss e.V.
- ZVEI - Zentralverband Elektrotechnik- und Elektronikindustrie e.V.
- Social Web
Berlin (ots) - - Without an extension of the transition period, only a basic agreement is possible - EU must protect businesses from unfair competition - A hard Brexit at the end of the year is not off the table The withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the EU on Friday is the right step on the wrong path, according to the Federation of German Industries (BDI). "The uncertainty surrounding the withdrawal may be over, but ...
Berlin (ots) - In response to the election results in the UK, BDI Director General Joachim Lang comments: "The political fog in London is clearing." "The political fog in London is clearing. The outcome of this election is linked to the mandate to quickly accept the withdrawal agreement. - No company in Germany wants Brexit. Nevertheless, our companies breathe a sigh ...
Run-up to the investiture of the new European Commission: Federation of German Industries calls for Commission President Ursula von der Leyen to swiftly present a modern EU industrial strategy
Berlin (ots) - In light of the investiture of the new European Commission, Director General Managing Director of the German Federation of German Industries (BDI) Joachim Lang calls for Commission President Ursula von der Leyen to present a modern EU industrial strategy without delay. - "German industry appeals to ...
Berlin (ots) - - Last minute extension of deadline particularly expensive for companies - No recognizable plan from London for preventing a no-deal Brexit - Business must prepare for a hard Brexit The Federation of German Industries (Bundesverband der Deutschen Industrie BDI) has expressed its concerns about a further postponement of Brexit without a clear goal. "There will be no free pass for a postponement without a ...
BDI on the decision of the British Conservatives to appoint Boris Johnson as party leader: "Threats from London are harmful and will come back like a boomerang"
Berlin (ots) - Reacting to the decision of the British Conservative Party to appoint Boris Johnson as party leader, BDI Director General Joachim Lang says that "threats from London are harmful and will come back like a boomerang." "The economy urgently needs a UK government that makes feasible decisions. Threats ...
Berlin (ots) - - Only damage control is at stake now - Do not underestimate the problems - No renegotiation of the withdrawal agreement "Three years after the referendum, no one talks about the opportunities associated with Brexit anymore. Only damage control is at stake now, unfortunately. A hard Brexit is more likely than ever before," Joachim Lang, Director General ...
Berlin (ots) - In response to the decision by the European Council, BDI chief executive Joachim Lang says: "The suspense continues" - "The suspense continues. The extension of the deadline means that the agonizing uncertainty for business goes on. Our companies need clarity. And for this, the British government must conclude the Brexit process as quickly as possible. - The EU has once again stretched out its hand to the ...
Berlin (ots) - - London should stop the Brexit process, if no majority can be found - Companies are preparing for no-deal Brexit - EU needs to keep on track "British politicians should not postpone decisions anymore. All the options are on the table. It would be absurd for the United Kingdom to slide into a hard Brexit in four weeks' time, one that even the majority in ...
Berlin (ots) - "The rejection of the withdrawal agreement is alarming. Where common sense was required, hysteria has won out. Any chance of finding a route out of the chaos has been lost for the present. Businesses on both this side and the other side of the English Channel continue to be left hanging in mid-air. A chaotic Brexit is drawing dangerously closer. The top ...
Berlin (ots) - - The organisation formulates 54 demands addressed to the German Federal Government and the European Commission - Making the market economy more resilient - Calls for new security controls on foreign investments The President of the Federation of German Industries (BDI), Dieter Kempf, has called on the German Federal Government and the European ...
Berlin (ots) - Regarding the fundamental agreement between the Brexit negotiators on a political declaration and ahead of the EU Special Summit on Sunday, BDI Director General Joachim Lang says: "Industry expects a clear sign of agreement" - "I'm expecting a clear sign of agreement from the Brexit Special Summit. Reopening the negotiations is not the way forward. - ...
Berlin (ots) - - Lead negotiators must show even greater readiness to compromise - A transition period to the end of 2020 is essential for business - Companies are making preparations for a hard Brexit "Europe must prevent a worst-case scenario with Brexit.A split between the United Kingdom and the European Union without a separation and transitional agreement and ...