Frankfurt (ots) - Starting this year, hotels will be able to hold Worldhotels to its Sales promise. At the group's Annual Conference, held in Guangzhou from 22nd to 25th January, Worldhotels launched the 'Check 5' programme - a bundle of key initiatives designed to help hotels build their sales intelligence. The programme comes with a confident guarantee: affiliates can leave the network, if Worldhotels fails to deliver the promised activities.
As part of the 'Check 5' guarantee, hotels are given the opportunity to focus their sales efforts in five core markets of their choice. For each selected market, Worldhotels provides them with the below success factors to grow their business:
- Access to market intelligence and information collected from Worldhotels sales experts that provides hoteliers with essential insights into the economy, politics, and segmentation of their key feeder markets
- Quarterly webinars hosted by Worldhotels' sales staff that update hoteliers on all "real time" happenings within their markets
- Dedicated face-to-face working sessions with Worldhotels' sales teams during the Worldhotels Annual Conference
- A personal introduction to the selected markets, that walk hoteliers through the "need to know" info for their business trips
- An annual review of the hotel's 'Check 5' guarantee and the delivered Worldhotels activities
Affiliates can adjust their market focus and reassemble their Top 5 markets each year.
Commenting on the 'Check 5' guarantee, Worldhotels COO, Geoff Andrew, says:
"Sales has always been our strongest suit. It's why many of our hotels have chosen Worldhotels. With our 'Check 5' guarantee, we take our sales efforts to the next level and offer our hotels a more focused and efficient approach, ensuring the depth and breadth of their local success."
"A promise without consequences is no promise at all", adds CEO, Kristin Intress. "If we fail to deliver the 'Check 5' activities, our hotels are free to leave us."
Established in 1971, the Worldhotels Annual Conference has become invaluable to the group's hotels by not only providing local and global market travel industry updates, but also offering opportunities and solutions. Guest speakers at the 2015 conference included Andre Wiringa, Chief Experience Officer & Strategic Consultant at Performance Solutions; Michael Losier, the Expert Law of Attraction trainer, author and internet TV host; Sharanjit Leyl, the Singaporean producer and presenter for BBC World News; Chris J Reed, CEO and Founder of Black Marketing Asia; Suyoung Kim, Chief Dreamer of Dream Panorama as well as senior executives from Worldhotels, Trust International, TrustYou, Duetto, Derby Soft and many more.
Veronika Bahnmann Original-Content von: Worldhotels, übermittelt durch news aktuell
+49 (0) 69 660 56 - 259