06.08.2020 – 11:39
The Future of Real Estate: Sustainable Construction Innovation
How are market leaders answering to the current sustainability challenges? Which sustainability goals did they set themselves? Which strategies have they put in place to achieve those goals?
We will discuss these and other important questions in our free virtual Strybinar. Learn from successful industry leaders and innovators within the DACH market on what the future of sustainable construction holds and ask them your questions directly within the open Q&A.
Join ourfree, virtual expert talk onWednesday, 12th of August, at 18:00 CEST!
Get first-hand insights from our speakers:
- Michael Ächtler: Director of Innovation Services at Drees & Sommer
- Johann von Georg: Global Digital Lead RMX at LafargeHolcim
- Philipp Rüßmann: Head of Mergers & Acquisitions/ CDO at Instone Real Estate
- Peter Mösle: Managing Director at EPEA/Managing Partner at Drees & Sommer
- Rodney Younce: Partner at Stryber
Be part of a discussion on the role of innovation in the industry as well as sustainable investment, governance and social trends. Hear about the most disrupting trends and challenges in the real estate industry and how they are faced by major players in the DACH market. The Strybinar will be held in English.
Looking forward to seeing you there! Sigh up here!
Senior PR Manager
Original content of: Drees & Sommer SE, transmitted by news aktuell