Nemetschek AG

ots Ad hoc-Service: Nemetschek AG Nemetschek subsidiary MYBAU.COM AG acquires InfoTechno Baudatenbank GmbH

The sender is solely responsible for the contents of this announcement. --------------------------------------------------------- Munich (ots) - MYBAU.COM AG, a subsidiary of Nemetschek AG, is to take over a 70 per cent interest of the Austrian InfoTechno Baudatenbank GmbH, Mondsee/Austria. With its main product, an electronic building material catalogue on the Internet and on CD-ROM, InfoTechno, established in 1992, is now reaching already 90 per cent of the Austrian architectural engineering and planning firms. In addition, InfoTechno is offering a construction consultation service with product information on the Internet, plus, in a pilot operation, a call for tender data bank which provides structured communication in the call for tender process acting as a B2B platform. The take-over of a 70 per cent interest will come into effect in August. The other 30 per cent will remain in the hands of the previous owners who will continue to perform their functions in the company management. It is understood that silence will be kept about the purchasing price. In 1999, InfoTechno achieved sales amounting to DM 1.4 mio. In 2003, the company's objective is to reach already sales exceeding DM 13.5 million, and by 2003, the operating result shall increase to more than DM 6.3 mio. For next year, an entrance into the markets in the Czech Republic, the Slovak Republic, in Hungary, Slovenia and Croatia has been planned. With this majority interest, MYBAU.COM AG will have an excellent market position in Austria and as a consequence an optimal starting point for its Mnternet products. According to medium-term plans, InfoTechno will offer the broad product range of MYBAU.COM in Austria and South-East Europe. End ----------------------------------------------------- Internet: http://recherche.newsaktuell.de Original-Content von: Nemetschek AG, übermittelt durch news aktuell

Themen in dieser Meldung


Das könnte Sie auch interessieren: