antwerpes AG

ots Ad hoc-Service: antwerpes AG antwerpes ag acquires a majority investment in antwerpes.korte eConsulting
Increasing its investment from 30 to 51 percent

Mitteilung gemäß Paragraph 15 WpHG, übermittelt von der DGAP Für den Inhalt ist allein der Emittent verantwortlich ----------------------------------------------------- Cologne (ots Ad hoc-Service) - antwerpes ag, Cologne, acquired 21 percent of the shares of antwerpes.korte eConsulting GmbH. The corporate which is quoted on the "German New Market" has increased its investment from already 30 to 51 percent. The remaining 49 percent are held by Hermann Korte, managing director of the company and a member of the board of antwerpes ag. The shares were acquired through the exercice of an option right on 29 January 2001 after the supervisory board gave its approval on 12 February. With the acquisition of the eConsulting-Unit, antwerpes enhances its consulting competence around the Internet-services for the Business-to-Business-Market. antwerpes.korte had just secured a contract of DaimlerChrysler's commercial vehicle unit. antwerpes.korte eConsulting covers the whole added-value chain of the strategical e-business consulting from the design to the implementation. Targets are companies of the B2B and Healthcare Market. Contact address: antwerpes ag Jutta Hübener, Corporate Communications Vogelsangerstr. 66, D-50823 Köln Fon: +49-221-92053-139 Fax: +49-221-92053-133 Mobil: +49-173-70 82-544 E-mail: jutta.huebener@antwerpes.de End ----------------------------------------------------- Internet: http://recherche.newsaktuell.de Original-Content von: antwerpes AG, übermittelt durch news aktuell

Themen in dieser Meldung


Das könnte Sie auch interessieren: