antwerpes AG

ots Ad hoc-Service: Antwerpes AG antwerpes ag acquires majority holding in leading German online shop for practice supplies

The sender is solely responsible for the contents of this announcement. ----------------------------------------------------- Cologne (ots Ad hoc-Service) - moves up to the group of leading players in e-commerce service providers in the healthcare sector On 31 August 2000, antwerpes ag, (WKN: 547100) reached agreement with Roland Ortloff, sole shareholder in Albert Geisselmann Medizinbedarf GmbH, Weil in Schönbuch, Germany, on the acquisition of 51% of the shares. The share transfer is part of a deal to increase the share capital with authorised capital as well as a cash component. The managing partner, Roland Ortloff, will retain the remaining 49%. antwerpes ag has the option to acquire further shares. Amongst other activities, the company runs the leading German online shop for practice supplies for doctors (www.geisselmann- gmbh.de) and rang up total sales of DM 3.2m in 1999. With their majority acquisition, antwerpes ag now moves up into the group of leading players of European e-commerce service providers in the healthcare sector. Geisselmann is already handling the logistics for other shop providers in the practice supplies sector. With the acquisition of Geisselmanns online shop, antwerpes complements its range of services for the more than 50,000 users of its subsidiary company DocCheck, the leading portal for healthcare professionals, thus further promoting the strategic orientation towards business-to-business commercial models in the healthcare market. Contact adress: antwerpes ag Jan Antwerpes Vogelsanger Str. 66 50823 Köln Fon: +49.221.92053-139 Fax: +49.221.92053-133 e-Mail: ir@antwerpes.de home: http://www.antwerpes.de End ----------------------------------------------------- Internet: http://recherche.newsaktuell.de Original-Content von: antwerpes AG, übermittelt durch news aktuell

Themen in dieser Meldung


Das könnte Sie auch interessieren: