Augusta Technologie AG

ots Ad hoc-Service: AUGUSTA Technologie AG Axel Haas Udo Zimmer Heinrich-J. Kraus Vorstandsvorsitzender Vorstand Vorstand Finanzen/Controlling Marketing/Vertrieb

Ad hoc-announcement edited and sent by DGAP. The sender is solely responsible for the contents of this announcement. ---------------------------------------------------- Frankfurt (ots Ad hoc-Service) - AUGUSTA acquires Nortel Networks subsidiary ND SatCom AUGUSTA's sales for 2001 and beyond set to run into hundreds of millions AUGUSTA acquires a 90% equity interest, SES Astra a 10% equity interest Frankfurt, December 18, 2000. AUGUSTA Technologie AG, listed on the Neuer Markt (WKN 508 860), is set to acquire a 90% equity interest in ND SatCom Gesellschaft für Satellitenkommunikationssysteme mbH, as of January 1, 2001. The Luxembourg-based satellite operator SES Astra acquired the remaining 10%. ND SatCom (, based in Friedrichshafen, is a leading global provider of turn-key stationary and mobile ground stations as well as satellite based communications networks. ND SatCom, formerly a wholly owned subsidiary of Nortel Networks Germany, recorded sales of around DM 120 million in 1999. ND SatCom's divisions include broadcasting (mobile and fixed satellite ground stations), MilSat (satellite-supported system solutions for military purposes), corporate networks (satellite-supported corporate networks) and IP networks (satellite-supported networks for Internet- based multimedia applications) and its customers range from private and public broadcasting corporations, service providers, network operators, international companies and organizations to state bodies. ND SatCom will be integrated into AUGUSTA's communications technology division. This is expected to have additional positive synergy effects on AUGUSTA's subsidiary, PANDATEL AG, particularly in relation to international sales. AUGUSTA's partner in this acquisition project is Societe Europeenne des Satellites S.A. (SES). This group controls ASTRA, the European leader in satellite direct reception systems for television, radio and multimedia. SES is listed on the Luxembourg and Frankfurt stock exchanges. For further information, please contact Dr. Dominik Kramer, investor relations. Tel. +49 (0)69 24 26 69-17 Fax +49 (0)69 24 26 69-40 E-mail: Web: Axel Haas Udo Zimmer Heinrich-J.Kraus CEO CFO CMSO End ----------------------------------------------------- Internet: Original-Content von: Augusta Technologie AG, übermittelt durch news aktuell

Themen in dieser Meldung

Das könnte Sie auch interessieren: