realTech AG

ots Ad hoc-Service: realTech AG realTech concludes take over of GloBe

Ad hoc-announcement edited and sent by DGAP. The sender is solely responsible for the contents of this announcement. ----------------------------------------------------- Walldorf (ots Ad hoc-Service) - realTech concludes take over of GloBe Acquisition consolidates know-how about Web-based workflows realTech AG concludes the acquisition of development house GloBe Technologies, based in Sandhausen near Walldorf. Since September 1999, realTech, the leading supplier of technology consultancy, software solutions and hosting of complex e- commerce environments, had held 51 per cent of the GloBe shares. As of 1.10.2000, realTech has taken over the remaining 49 per cent of the specialist for user-friendly Web-based solutions, which can be used to control business processes efficiently. realTech AG thus consolidates its know-how regarding workflow solutions in the Internet and Intranet. In taking over the company, realTech aims to continue to increase its share of business volume in the product business in the coming years. Both companies have agreed to remain silent about the takeover arrangements. By integrating the "Enterprise Task Manager" (ETM) solution, developed by GloBe into its own range of products, realTech consolidates its position as leading software supplier in the Enterprise Resource Management (ERM) area. Today, ETM technology is already integrated into realTech's ERM products and also forms the basis for the ETM/HelpDesk product for call centers. In future, the solution will constitute a basic component of all realTech products, providing access to a "Knowledge Base" full of information about system components, applications, databases and other components. The system is thus able to intelligently identify errors and even correct them itself. Because the GloBe product is a core component of realTech's future software management products and due to the potential of intelligent controlling and monitoring software, completely taking over GloBe Technologies was the next logical step for realTech in an effort to expand its core competencies in the area of ERM software solutions. As the strategic significance of implementing successful e-business strategies increases, modern system management is expected to meet growing requirements. By taking over this technology, realTech secures itself an excellent starting point in this rapidly growing market. For more information, please contact realTech - Investor Relations - Tel. +49 6227-837-500 or visit our web site at http://www.realTech.de. End ----------------------------------------------------- Internet: http://recherche.newsaktuell.de Original-Content von: realTech AG, übermittelt durch news aktuell

Themen in dieser Meldung


Das könnte Sie auch interessieren: